Friday, October 8, 2010

Who Am i?

I am a friend.
I am not stuck up.
I am happy about my life.
I have good friends.
I think I am on a mission.
I wish I don’t remember you tomorrow.
I hate myself when I can’t get my priorities straight.
I miss my home.
I fear that you will be gone someday.
I feel hot and cold when you are around.
I hear myself thinking.
I crave pasta.
I search for you.
I wonder if there is really someone for everyone.
I love my life.
I care for my friends and family.
I sing when I am alone.
I cry during a sappy movie.
I fight when I am right.
I win at life.
I lose nothing.
I never want to age.
I confuse myself.
I listen to my mother.
I expect guys to open doors for girls.
I risk everything for love.
I believe my final destination is everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment